- Up at The O2
- Ready for an exhilarating outdoor challenge with a completely unique perspective on the capital? With Up at The O2 you’ll enjoy a 52m/170ft high expedition over the roof of this iconic venue, taking in spectacular views of London and its many landmarks.
Up at The O2 is offering a 10% discount for Boundless delegates on standard weekday climbs, reducing the cost from £28 to £25.20 for 1 to 3 July inclusive, subject to availability. Tickets can be purchased online via the Up at The O2 website or in person at the Up at The O2 box office. Quote the code SALVATION to receive the discount.
- Cineworld at The O2 boasts 11 screens with the largest, the Sky Superscreen, seating over 700 people. As well as hosting a number of different events during the congress, you can also sit back and enjoy one of the latest cinema releases.
Cineworld is offering student price tickets to all Boundless delegates which represents 20% off the normal ticket price. You can see the price list on the Cineworld website. Please present your wristband, e-tickets or paper ticket at the Cineworld box office when purchasing cinema tickets to receive the discount.
- Brooklyn Bowl
- Brooklyn Bowl is a bowling alley located within The O2 with 12 bowling lanes, including 3 private lanes and world-famous food by NYC's Blue Ribbon restaurant.
- Sky Studios
- Go behind the scenes, read the news and see how TV is made. Your moment in the spotlight can be recorded so you can share it with your friends and family. It's free to pop in and they're open every day.
- Elvis at The O2
- The Exhibition of His Life chronicles the rise of the rock ‘n’ roll icon and how Elvis impacted popular culture around the world through his music, movies and personal style. From his humble beginnings to his meteoric rise to fame, the exhibition explores Elvis mania that first swept America and then the world.
The Elvis Exhibition is offering a discounted rate of £14.50 + booking fee for all Boundless delegates. You can book online at www.axs.com/elvis and choose the concessionary rate. You will be expected to show you congress wristband, e-tickets or paper ticket on arrival. You can also purchase tickets at the exhibition box office, just show your wristband, e-tickets or paper ticket to receive the concessionary rate.
- Nissan Innovation Station
- The Nissan Innovation Station is an exciting experience full of entertaining and educational activities for adults and children alike. Come and have a go on one of the many interactions – from a virtual test drive of an electric car to Nissan’s Motorsports Training Lab which allows you to test your stamina and reactions against other NISMO athletes. Free and open 12pm – 8pm daily.
Ephesians 3:8 - Preach to the nations the BOUNDLESS riches of Christ