- Boundless Theatre
- The Boundless Theatre will house concerts, a daily international prayer meeting, International Officers’ Councils, and the women’s gathering: ‘Bound-Less’. Head to the Boundless Theatre page for information about each of the events taking place in this venue during the congress.
- Fully registered delegates will need to collect tickets and a delegate bag here. Fully registered delegates are those who have booked a full ticket to attend all 5 days at the congress and will receive a ticket packet which contains their delegate wristband, additional tickets for concerts and other events (if booked through their registration account), a London Travelcard (if booked with their ticket) and a letter with important information about their wristband and tickets. Fully registered delegates will also receive a delegate bag which includes a lanyard, congress badge, programme and more!
The ticket packets for each individual delegate registered on an account will be grouped together and the account holder's details will be displayed on the front of the packet. Once they have the tickets, the account holder will need to distribute the tickets to each individual delegate they registered.
Account holders have been sent an email detailing this process and listing the tickets that had been booked on their account. When collecting their tickets, account holders should print off this email and bring it with them. Registration opens at 9.00am on Tuesday 30 June and will close at 12 noon on Thursday 2 July 2015. All ticket packets must be collected by midday on Thursday.
|Tuesday 30 June
|Wednesday 1 July
|Thursday 2 July
- Historic Display
- Our Boundless Story, the congress historic display, is a collection of images that have been assembled to tell the story of The Salvation Army through the years. Many of the images found in the display have rarely been seen by Salvationists or the general public.
The display is creatively put together in gallery and mural formats, taking viewers on a journey through time and around the world. The journey begins in Victorian England, with scenes that would have been familiar to William and Catherine Booth as they cast their lot with the poor and downtrodden of London's East End.
Sprinkled throughout the display are several rare artefacts from the early days of The Salvation Army that have been graciously loaned for the duration of the congress.
- Boundless Kids
- Boundless Kids will be a venue for children (5 to 12 years old) and their parent(s)/guardian(s) to engage with the congress.
Our team of experienced children’s leaders will engage with children and their families, help children to go deeper with some of things they’ve seen and heard in the main sessions and to get the most out of Boundless 2015. Read more about the programme on the Boundless Kids page.
- The exhibition area will be an exciting venue showcasing the various expressions and partners of The Salvation Army’s mission around the globe.
- Nipperbout will provide childcare & children’s activity entertainment in the Boundless crèche (nursery). This service is for pre-registered children 5 years old and younger. The crèche will only be available during each of the seven main sessions taking place in The O2 arena, allowing you to attend the sessions while your children are looked after in the nursery. Visit the crèche page for more information.
Ephesians 3:8 - Preach to the nations the BOUNDLESS riches of Christ