Registration is now open and you can book your place at the 2015 International Congress using our online booking form. The online system has been developed to allow you to book tickets for yourself, your family and friends all at the same time using one account.
You will need to enter details for each of the delegates you wish to register and then book tickets for each delegate in your group. Make sure you book a ticket for each delegate to reserve their place at the Congress.
At the current time, you are only able to book full registrations for delegates, giving them entrance to all of the seven main sessions at the Boundless 2015 International Congress. Tickets for additional events and for individual sessions will be released at a later date. For more information on the different ticket types that will be available to book, please visit the ticket types page.
The process for booking your place at the 2015 International Congress is outlined below:
- Click on the 'Register Now' button below to begin the registration process
- Create a new account by entering your name, email address and password and clicking 'Create Account'
- Check your email inbox for the email address you gave us. You should have received an email from us asking you to activate your account
- Click the activation link in the email
- Login to your account using the email address and password you entered
- Enter your information in the boxes provided
- Click on the 'Add Delegate' button to add any more delegates that you want to register to come to the Congress
- Add a ticket for each delegate by clicking on the 'add/delete ticket' button. (If you have been given a voucher code, enter it in the box here)
- Select which ticket type you require for that delegate and click 'Add Ticket'
- Once you have added all of the delegates in your group and booked tickets for each of them, click on the 'Send Email Confirmation' button to receive an email confirming the tickets you have booked
Every delegate needs a ticket booked for them to confirm their place at the 2015 International Congress and have a seat for the main sessions taking place in the O2 Arena.
The registration system will guide you through the process for booking your place at the Congress but if you have any questions or experience any problems with the system, please contact the Congress Office.
When you're ready to begin the registration process, click the button below to get started and book your place at the Congress!